Friday, July 12, 2013

Blood spatter and candy

Today started with Analyssa waking up at 7:15 to go to physical therapy. I got to sleep in because camp started later. I got up at 9:30 to take a shower and then got ready. My brother Noel drove me to camp, and once again I was the first one there. I was alone in the room with Linday for like 15 minutes! Those were very amusing minutes. Once everyone got there, we worked on Alice. Analyssa got to camp at 11:45, and we worked on a walk method for our project. After Alice time, we worked on blood spatter analysis. We dropped fake blood onto paper to mimic an open wound bleeding freely. Then we had a guest speaker. She talked to us about her career and gave us cool water bottles with candy inside. Then it was lunch. I had this amazing chicken and bacon sandwich. I loved it! Everything is made better when it has bacon in it =) After lunch it was open lab, and we worked on lilypad, our app, and a little on Alice. Then we did more blood spatter stuff before going back to open lab.

And now for the prompt!!

I don't really pay attention to fashion, so I don't know what's "in" this summer. I guess I like graphic tees under button-up t-shirts that are unbuttoned, if that makes any sense. I don't like skimpy tank tops or really short shorts. I don't know why girls like showing what they've got. It may be hot, but not that hot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment