Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Machine Guns!!!

Today was a day quite unlike any other. Not really. But today was sugar cookie day, which has gotta count for somethin. Anyhways, today started with the alarm clock blaring at me, forcing me to abandon all hope of more sleep after a restless night. Reluctantly I dragged myself out of bed and slowly walked to the shower. After 20 minutes under steamy water, I got out and got ready for camp.

We left for NMSU at 9:40. Once again, we were the first people there. As soon as everyone was there, we jumped right into AppInventor. Jade and I tried to figure out how to do a point range for our app. It's still in the works, but we got further than I thought we would. I'll have to work on it later...

Towards the end of app inventor time, we went outside and played a game. After that, we worked on lilypad. I have yet to decide on what I want to do, but at least I have several ideas. Oh, well. I don't think I can top my other bag.
Then came lunch.

We had sandwiches and chips. Once lunch was over we went inside the lab and got to work on Alice. I tried modifying my walk method to make it look smoother until we had to pair up and come up with an idea about what to do for our Alice video.

After that we worked on NXT. We made this awesome machine gun!!! It was so cool =)  We finished early and had time to play around with it.

And now for the prompt!!!

My restaurant would be called A Taste of Perfection =)  It would be a small restaurant with sofas and coffee tables all around. There would be lamps set up and we would serve finger foods and comfort food. That's all I can imagine at the moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment