Thursday, July 11, 2013

Fingerprints and Painting

Today started out LilyPad. I painted most of my bag, so now I just have to outline stuff. While waiting for the paint to dry, I programmed my speaker to play Greensleeves from Fantasia! That was relatively easy, because it was a lot of repeated notes. The hard part about it was figuring out the duration of the notes. In the end I got it, though. After LilyPad, we went to lunch. It was so good!!!! We had Andeles enchiladas and taquitos. It was delicious. After we finished eating, we played two games on this cool game called Set. I sorta got the hang of it by the end of lunch.

After lunch we worked on Alice. We made a shooting method and then got to work on our projects. We still have so much to do!!!!!! Once Alice time was up we went outside and did the blanket activity. We came up with a loop-hole by sitting down and having all of our feet resting on the blanket. Eventually the other girls figured out the other loop-hole that the genius Galen figured out. We got a picture and then headed inside. Once inside we got started on fingerprints and had to lift some for a competition.

Now for the prompt!!!

In 10 years, I will be 25 almost 26 years old. I see myself finishing up my masters degree in Computer Science either at NMSU or NM Tech. I hope to have a career in computer science somewhere near Las Cruces. If that isn't possible, then I hope to still live somewhere in New Mexico. I hope to be in a good relationship with someone, but I don't see myself married at that time, and God forbid I have any kids by then. Things could change, but that's what I see right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment